Research - International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences ( 2022) Volume 11, Issue 8
Social Support and Promotion of the Wellbeing in Women of Half Age with Cancer of Non Metastatic SuckleJesus Cuellar Alvarez*, Melva Garcia Martinez and Yaquelin Gomez Morales
Jesus Cuellar Alvarez, Central University Marta Abre of the Villas, Cuba, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received: 04-Aug-2022, Manuscript No. ijmrhs-22-71279; Accepted Date: Aug 18, 2022 ; Editor assigned: 08-Aug-2022, Pre QC No. ijmrhs-22-71279 (PQ); Reviewed: 15-Aug-2022, QC No. ijmrhs-22-71279 (Q); Revised: 16-Aug-2022, Manuscript No. ijmrhs-22-71279 (R); Published: 30-Aug-2022
Background: The language docent communication with adolescent students has turned into a problem social and educationally in resolute Cuba from the present day. Objectives: To identify the levels in the language docent communicative for the pedagogic motivation in adolescent students. Methods: The investigation covered a period from April 2018 to November 2019. A descriptive transactional design was used with a descriptive study under a sample of 35 eleventh-grade students from the IPU “Mariano Clemente Prado and Lopez” of the city of Santa Clara, Cuba. Results: It was obtained that dissent exists in the students because the professors stimulate their participation in the educational aspects, and they worry about the instructive area; difficulties are verified in the professors with relationship to the styles of talkative employees with the adolescents. Conclusions: the difficulties in the educational communication with the students are related to the communication styles assumed by the educational aspect that should be improved.
Educative communication, Language communicative, Adolescents, Educational process
Educational communication constitutes a term completely accepted in the pedagogic scientific means because it reflects a reality impossible to ignore: the decisive importance that acquires the teacher’s communication with their students inside the process of teaching learning in particular and in the pedagogic process in general (even outside of the marks of the school), for the execution of the objectives of the education .
The educational process in communication is a fact as such sociocultural product of the relation between individuals, what you allow identifying a set of words, ideas, messages or discourses, as from different expressive forms and where you provide information, knowledge, and formation for the students .
The adolescence-like period of human development has been the object of attention of social scientists in international instances, and they have tried to define its limits, as well as the characteristics that define this stage .
In the period of adolescence, it is where the student is focused on the search for bigger knowledge, full of necessities and reasons that she will take place if she receives the cognitive-affective stimulus through an appropriate educational talkative process. For what is evident the paper of the school and their cloister for in the maximum effectiveness of the educational communication in a directed way, planned and systematic, as via concrete for the attainment of the educational objectives at present .
The teacher should be able to find the roads, methods, and technical and more effectiveprocedures to know systematically and objectively the advances and setbacks that observe in each student’s formation, and in particular, the talkative lines will be traced to continue keeping in mind the same one it should be dynamic and not only guided the one it presents but also to the immediate future, with the conviction that the educational and educational talkative process will continue constituting only and inseparable as essence in the education and formation of the future generations .
Finally, a sign got shaped by 35 Santa Clara students with a sampling of the intentional type of eleventh grade of Santa Clara with a sampling of the intentional type not probabilistic, of the pre-university student Mariano Clemente Prado and Lopez of Santa Clara, Cuba during the passing of the first 2018-2019.
Theoretic methods were utilized; Analysis synthesis, induction deduction, historic logician, and like empiric methods; open interviews and questionnaires to students.
The following criteria were used for these students’ selection.
• Wilfulness to take part in the investigation.
• Students that do not wish to take part in the investigation.
• Abandoning the investigation voluntarily.
You agreed with the director of the educational centre in the same way that with the professors you drive the schedule for the application of the instruments without interrupting the schedules of classrooms established according to what has been regulated .
After selected candidate the signed, a first interview with the students to explain the objectives and importance of the investigation in this first encounter came true, and the collaboration with the same was filed .
Immediately encounter with the students compiled the information by applying the questionnaire firstly itself, next the open interview came true individually in another session .
Analysis of the data
For the statistical processing of the data with the statistical parcel SPSS, version 21, 0 established to each indicator of the different dimensions of the variables the frequencies out of every value of the correspondent scales; this quantitative analysis toned in with a qualitative analysis according to the answers to the questions of the interviews and the questionnaire (Figure 1).
In the diagnosis of the educational necessities of the students regarding the process of educational communication. It was evidenced that the majority representation of the sample, refers that a prevalence of the functional language of educational communication exists educational, for 16% of the total selected students.
On the other hand, offered adolescent students for 11, 5% a rigid style during the process of educational communication.
In such a way it was corroborated that a part of the equivalent sample of students 5, 5% referred that in the process of educational communication the language is manipulator 3, 5% said a prevalence of democratic language from the educational context with the students.
That mentioned prevents a positive emotional atmosphere of trust can settle down in the individual possibilities of the students and mutual collaboration, and it hinders the form assimilation awareness of the developed content and the pleasure of the independent acquisition of the knowledge .
The educational organization depends on much communication, and as much this as the education are two indissoluble processes that it stops its study they cannot separate, keeping in mind that inside the activity system and the youths’ communication exists the determination of the activities that execute and of the level of demands that are derived of the same one, that which not only includes the family and friends but also to the adults or professors inside the institution educational .
In way general, this scientific results corroborate that education for human communication can be the best orientation at a preventive level to propitiate the solutions before situations of conflicts in a constructive way among the parts that intervene in the educational and educational process, with the result that the influence professor-student is characterized by the stimulation of the action and the positive emotions, where allows studying the influence of the communication process when this understands holistically the exchange of information, regulation and effective, contributing to the growth of the active fellows that are implied in the bidirectional process inside the communication .
These results coincide with the investigations carried out in this respect in the context of educative, where, certainly the functional language of communication is one of those more employees since it stimulates the participation of the students in the educational aspects, and they can know the concern of the professors for their problems and difficulties in the formative area, but this is not enough to guarantee the success of the educational process, because the dialogue is not propitiated for the full development of the student body. After all, they only centre their attention on the execution of the instructive objectives. Most students value fairly efficient educational communication .
This bears to that the students do not acquire the competition required like professors, because the poor communicative development of the abilities to confront and impede the life social and communicative .
This way to teach how to reason with the students, the classroom is the ideal space to make it, it is necessary for a program study with the appropriate base of talkative action .
The process the learning instruction co the communication presents in each one of the three moments of the activity in that the students don’t execute the actions with a number enough times for the lack of abilities in the communication for the professors to guarantee an appropriate acquisition of instruction in the students (Rodríguez, .
The current situation of the educational communication toward the students of the investigated context, starting from the identified educational necessities around the communication styles assumed by the students, is considered with difficulties in the educational talkative process. It motivated it to improve the talkative process starting from the methodological theoretical elements of the activity system and the professors’ communication at this teaching level, approaching the psychological characteristics of the adolescence, the current situation of the educational communication toward the students, and the employment of resources, methods, techniques, and tools to improve the educational communication toward the adolescents.
Conflict of Interest
The author(s) declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.
- Lugo, Josefina, et al. "Development and evaluation of an instrument to measure health-related quality of life in Cuban breast cancer patients receiving radiotherapy." Metrics, Economic Buyer, Decision criteria, Decision process, Identify pain, and Champion Review, Vol. 16, 2014, pp. 35-41.
Google Scholar Crossref
- Angulo, Yaranay L. "Malestares Subjetivos Asociados A La Identidad Genérico-Profesional En Mujeres Y Hombres Dirigentes De Empresas Cubanas." Revista Cubana de Alternativas en Psicología, Vol. 4, No. 10, 2016, p. 77.
- Schnaas, Lourdes, et al. "Reduced intellectual development in children with prenatal lead exposure." Environmental health perspectives, Vol. 114, No. 5, 2006, pp. 791-97.
Google Scholar Crossref
- Rudmin, Floyd W. "Steps towards the renovation of acculturation research paradigms: What scientists’ personal experiences of migration might tell science." Culture & Psychology, Vol. 16, No. 3, 2010, pp. 299-12.
Google Scholar Crossref
- Domínguez, L. "The adolescence and the youth like stages of the development of the personality. Different conceptions around the determination of their limits and regularities." Electronic bulletin of Investigation of the Association Oaxaqueña of psychology, Vol. 4, No.1, 2013, pp. 69-76.
- García, H. " The informed consent; an indispensable action in the mentioned medical investigation." Cuban Rev Estomatology citado Rev Cubana Estomatol, Vol. 46, No. 1, 2012, p. 9.
- Hernández Sampieri, Roberto, Carlos Fernández Collado, and Pilar Baptista Lucio. "Metodología de la Investigación. Sexta Edición. Editorial McGraw-Hill." México. Recuperado, 2014.
- Fabelo-Roche, R., et al. "An intersectoral intervention to prevent early alcohol use in Cuban adolescents." Metrics, Economic Buyer, Decision criteria, Decision process, Identify pain, and Champion review, Vol. 18, 2016, pp. 25-28.
Google Scholar Crossref
- Arés, P. "Psychology of Family. An approach to their study. Havana." Editorial Medical Sciences, 66, 2007, pp. 13-17.
- Damiani, S. et al. "Initial motivation for Primary Health Care in medical students", Education medicine super, Vol. 18, No. 3, 2004.
- Robertson, Douglas J., et al. "Colorectal cancers soon after colonoscopy: a pooled multicohort analysis." Gut, Vol. 63, No. 6, 2014, pp. 949-56.
Google Scholar Crossref
- Escobar, E., Fardales, A., and Perez, A. "Didactic-methodological organization of the conference like system integrated in the curricular unit of Human Morphology I." Disponible, Vol. 27, No. 3, 2013.
- Rodriguez, J., Valdes , C., & Salillas, J. "The acquisition of clinical reasoning skills in medical students", Medical Humanities, Vol. 13, No. 1, 2013.